IPR-10G-HDMI provides monitoring of HD SMPTE ST 2110 signals via HDMI. It receives SMPTE ST 2110 over 10 GigE connectivity, formats the data for output on a full-size HDMI interface, and the associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the HDMI interface and also output on an analog RCA interface.
$1,145 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
IPR-10G-HDMI extracts a SMPTE ST 2110 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for display on HDMI devices. It's rugged, fanless, Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display scenarios, from studios to field.
• SMPTE 2110 audio, video receiver
• Rugged, fanless design
• 1x 10 GigE SFP+ cage for media LAN [with status light]
• 1x 1 GigE RJ45 socket for control LAN [with status light]
• Dedicated HDMI receiver with full size HDMI 1.4b video port
• Support for UltraHD up to 30p, HD up to 1080 60p, YCbCr 4:2:2
• Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
• Embedded HDMI audio output (up to eight channels)
• 2x RCA analog audio output
• 1x mini-USB port for initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
• Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in webserver
• Customizable control with AJA REST API
• 5-year international warranty and support
The IPR-10G-HDMI is a SMPTE ST 2110 to HDMI Mini-Converter suited for point-of-use applications including source monitoring. The AJA IPR-10G-HDMI receives SMPTE ST 2110 IP video and audio, then formats the data for output on a full size HDMI 1.4b interface.
The audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and then embedded into the HDMI interface as well as output on an analog RCA interface.
With 3G/1.5G-SDI routers often at capacity while facilities await their transition to IP, there is a huge benefit in being able to send video sources from a feed, camera, router or edit bay via IP and provide HDMI monitoring at the destination.
IPR-10G-HDMI provides HDMI output from SMPTE ST 2110 video and audio over IP compatible devices. Combine your IPR-10G-HDMI units with AJA KONA IP (I/O card for use in desktop workstations) to instantly create a real-world ST 2110 workflow for video over IP production and monitoring.
IPR-10G-HDMI provides two key methods for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The mini-USB connector facilitates quick and simple initial network configuration, and firmware updates.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
All AJA Mini-Converters are covered by a five year warranty and AJA's advanced replacement policy. If a replacement is necessary, AJA will ship a new unit immediately without the need to send the original unit back first, ensuring you are up and running again as quickly as possible.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
Note: Maximum supported SFP+ power is 500 mWatts
• Up to 8-Channel embedded audio, 24-bit per channel, 48 kHz synchronous