The 3GDA is a miniature, low cost 1x6 3G HD-SDI/HD-SDI/SDI reclocking distribution amplifier. Featuring six separately buffered SDI outputs, the 3GDA provides automatic input detection, reclocking and cable equalization.
$395 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year warranty. Please see the individual Product’s Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.
• 100 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
• 1 x 3G-SDI BNC, SMPTE-259/292/424
• 6 x 3G-SDI BNC, SMPTE-259/292/424
(Belden 1694A coax)
• 3 Gbps, 120m
• 1.5 Gbps, 200m
• 270 Mbps, 350m
• >15db, 270 Mb - 3 Gb
• 2.970 Gbps, 2.967 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 1.483 Gbps, 270 Mbps - Auto Select
• All other rates are passed through and not reclocked
• 5.8" x 3.1 x 1" (131mm x 79mm x 25mm)
• 0.7 lb (0.3 kg)
• +5-18VDC, regulated, 3 watts, power supply required, included with purchase
• AC Adapter: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, universal input
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)