KUMO CP is an optional 1RU control panel that can be used in standalone or networked configurations suitable for all KUMO routers except the KUMO 6464. For KUMO 6464 please see the KUMO CP2. Connecting via Ethernet to the same network as KUMO routers, KUMO CP enables full control from any location without the need for a computer. Up to four KUMO routers can be controlled from a single control panel. Supports ganged dual and quad port routing, allowing users to group together multiple inputs and outputs for Dual Link, 4K and Ultra HD workflows. In addition to SD and HD, every KUMO can route 2 or 4 grouped 3G-SDI connections, supporting uncompressed or RAW 4K and UltraHD signals.
$595 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
While KUMO routers can be controlled via the built-in web UI, connecting a KUMO CP to the network provides a familiar, computer-free solution for router control for KUMO 1604, KUMO 1616 and KUMO 3232.
KUMO CP is easily recognized and understood by video engineers, tape operators and editors and provides a fast, tactile interface that can stand up to the rigors of daily use.
Utilizing its Ethernet network connection, KUMO CP can communicate with up to four KUMO routers anywhere on the network. This allows you to locate control panels exactly where they are needed for maximum accessibility.
For standalone configurations with KUMO CP, all KUMO routers can be connected together directly using standard RJ45 cables or a network switch, if required. KUMO software will automatically detect and assign routers to control panel delegations so your routing system is ready for use immediately.
In a network environment, the built-in web UI provides all the setup controls to create exactly the configuration you require.
Customize KUMO CP buttons exactly to your needs. Use text labels and colored inserts to identify various sources, destinations and routers for quick and easy operation. To get you started, you can download a lens chip template which can be color-printed and cut to create an insert for each button on the KUMO CP.
Light-gauge paper or film will be illuminated by the button for easy identification even in the darkest machine room or edit suite.
Whether you’re building a mobile truck, edit suites or an AV flypack, get the routing capabilities you need at a price that fits well within your budget. And KUMO routers are so affordable they can even be used in place of traditional DAs to distribute signals to multiple locations. KUMO routers provide an incredible price/performance ratio while still maintaining the highest quality standards.
• 40 buttons with removable overcap for lens chips
• Includes factory installed lens chip set
• High and Low button tally indication, configurable brightness
• Controls up to four KUMO routers
• Panel Lock feature
• Destination Lock feature
• KUMO 1604
• KUMO 1616
• KUMO 3232
• KUMO 6464 in Dual Link and Quad Link mode
• 1 x RJ-45, 10/100/1000 Ethernet
• Embedded web server for remote control
• 1RU - 17.4" x 1.3" x 1.75" (482.6mm x 33.0mm x 44.5mm)
• 1.2 lb (0.6 kg)
• 10-14 VDC regulated, 2.5W typical, 6W max, power supply required, included with purchase
• AC Adapter: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, universal input
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)