Actively lead the manufacturing organization with a team-oriented and customer-focused environment. In conjunction with the other Manufacturing Managers, oversee manufacturing personnel consisting of Assembly, Test, Stockroom, Receiving, and Shipping departments. Responsible for maintaining production and materials within specific guidelines for safety, quality, accuracy, efficiency, labor cost, product rework, scrap, and issuance of material while meeting or exceeding the cost objectives.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing environments and standard manufacturing processes.
- Experience developing and executing strategies that optimize the cycle time of products.
- Ability to work with Manufacturing Engineering to standardize work instructions, processes, and improve tooling and equipment adequacy.
- Ability to develop, deploy, and sustain effective processes to ensure maximum utilization of material and people resources.
- Excellent leadership skills with experience in all aspects of personnel management from attracting, hiring, developing, mentoring and coaching, and motivating employees through annual and on-going reviews of performance, including all stages of corrective action for under performance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and over the phone.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to resolve conflict in a positive and objective manner and proactively find a solution for, or deal with work-related problems.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Willingness to adhere to company policies and support management decisions and goals in a positive and professional manner.
Education and Experience:
- A.S. degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years in a similar position in a similar industry
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org