The HD5DA is a miniature, low cost, 1x4 HD-SDI/SDI distribution amplifier/repeater. Featuring four separately buffered HD-SDI/SDI outputs, the HD5DA provides automatic input cable equalization to 100 meters and automatically adapts to 143, 177, 270, 360 Mb, and 1.5 Gb.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack, or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year warranty. Please see the individual Product’s Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.
• 1.5 Gb, 143, 177, 270, 360 Mb, Auto Select
• 1 HD-SDI, SDI (SMPTE 292/296), 1 x BNC
• 4 HD-SDI, SDI, 4 x BNC
• >15dB - 270 Mhz (Input and Output)
• 5.8" x 2.4" x 1.0" (131mm x 61mm x 25mm)
• 5VDC Regulated, 2.5 watts, power supply required, included with purchase
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)