Maximize your video and audio I/O capacity with 8 independent SDI connections. Mix formats on the same card for incredible flexibility with playout and ingest servers or channel-in-a-box systems.
Corvid 88 allows AJA Developer Partner applications to access up to eight simultaneous input and output streams on a single PCIe card, making it perfect for ingest and playout servers as well as channel-in-a-box systems.
Each BNC connection on Corvid 88 can be set programmatically as either an input or output and each can support a different video format, provided all format use the same clock timing. Connections can also be linked together to support Dual Link or 4K/UHD formats.
Corvid 88 has the power to support 4K High Frame Rate (HFR) at 50p and 60p for the most demanding 4K and UHD workflows.
Corvid 88 provides one external, switchable LTC/Reference input connection on the back of the card. A second LTC input is available on an internal header for providing additional reference to Corvid 88.
A built-in RS-422 connection is available either as an external connection on the full-sized Corvid 88 or as an internal connection on the low-profile Corvid 88. RS-422 allows control of external devices for frame accurate ingest and layoffs.
• PCIe Express Gen 2.0 8-lane
• Up to eight independent* channels 3G, HD, SD-SDI I/O
• All SD/HD/2Kx1080/4K video formats
• 3G input/output for High Frame Rate (HFR) support.
• 8/10-bit YCbCr and RGB frame buffer formats
• 4 independent Mixer/Keyer widgets.
• 8 independent 16-ch 48kHz SDI embedded audio I/O engines
• Analog Color Black or HD Tri-Level Sync
• 3-year warranty
* Channels must use the same master clock. Eg, 29.97 and 59.94
• 8 – Frame Stores (In or Out)
• 8 – Color Space Converters
• 4 – Mixer/Keyer widgets
• 8 – 1D LUTs
• 8 – Dual Link In
• 8 – Dual Link Out
• 8 – Independent 16-ch embedded audio engines