Below you'll find the links where you can download AJA's DirectShow™ Filters. These filters
are designed for DirectShow application developers, so that they may make their applications
compatible with the majority of AJA's windows based hardware. These filters are meant to be
used programmatically, and will not necessarily work with every DirectShow application
without work being done to explicitly support them. Note: DirectShow is a trademark of Microsoft.
AJA Cards and Products Supported
- KONA 5, KONA 4, KONA HDMI, KONA 1, KONA LHi, KONA LHe Plus, (EOL: KONA IP, KONA 3G)
- Io 4k Plus (EOL: Io 4K, Io XT, Io Express)
- Corvid 88, Corvid 44, Corvid 22, (EOL: Corvid, Corvid 3G, Corvid 24)
Directshow Filters for Windows
- These filters do not support the hardware LUT that is on some AJA cards
- These filters do not support a user selected UP/Down/Cross-convert.
- These filters do not support two channel video I/O on the boards such as KONA 3 which have dual inputs and outputs.
- Multiple instances of the filters cannot be used simultaneously
- These filters are not expected to work with all directshow applications automatically. Application vendors must explicitly support them.
- These filters are not designed to support Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, Microsoft Windows Media Encoder, or Expression Encoder
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.