The IPR-1G-SDI is a bridge from IP to SDI with VSF TR-01 (and other JPEG 2000 formats) to 3G-SDI support, suited for point of use applications including source monitoring, transfer to VTRs and switchers, digital signage, video walls and more. The IPR-1G-SDI decodes VSF TR-01 streams then formats the data for 3G-SDI output. The audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and then embedded into the SDI stream as well as output on an analog RCA stereo interface.
$795 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
IPR-1G-SDI extracts a JPEG 2000 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for display, routing, recording and more on SDI devices. It's rugged, fanless, Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display scenarios, from studios to field.
• 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet media input
• Essence support: VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 MPEG-2 workflows
• Rugged, fanless design
• 2x 3G-SDI BNC output with 4:2:2 10-bits/pixel
• Embedded and analog audio outputs
• Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
• Network (LAN) control and status
• Quick network setup with AJA eMini-Setup software
IPR-1G-SDI provides two key ports for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The USB 2.0 mini connector facilitates quick and simple firmware updates.
• 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet control input
• HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
• Web and REST clients supported
• 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B connector
• AJA eMini-Setup software setup of network parameters
IPT-1G-HDMI partners with AJA IPR Mini-Converter receivers and KONA IP for use in desktop workstations for reach throughout a facility or organization, local or remote.
IPT-1G-HDMI partners with AJA IPR Mini-Converter receivers and KONA IP for use in desktop workstations and simple expansion to other devices, displays and more over IP.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year international warranty.
- Levels at -10 dBu (nominal)