The AJA Mini-Connect device enables control of up to 4 USB-enabled AJA ROI Mini-Converters over a single Ethernet connection. Mini-Connect integrates with your existing Ethernet network to provide access using any web browser for easy configuration and control of ROI Mini-Converters anywhere in your facility.
• 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)
• Embedded webserver for remote control
• Configuration and transport control via web browser
• Configuration and device control of up to four
ROI Mini-Converters via web browser based UI
Mini-Connect extends control of your ROI Mini-Converters across the local network or across the web for access anywhere!
Now it's possible to configure and set parameters for your ROI Mini-Converters remotely using any web browser on any platform through Mini-Connect, allowing quick and efficient parameter changes, whenever the need arises.
Install Mini-Connect and attach up to four AJA ROI Mini-Converters via USB, then configure and control them from anywhere, anytime across Mini-Connect's fast and reliable Ethernet connection.
Mini-Connect's embedded web server means there is no software to install, simply open a web browser on any OS and gain full access to your ROIs from your desk, or anywhere in the world.
AJA eMini-Setup software allows quick and easy network setting configuration and device updates for AJA’s Ethernet equipped Mini-Converters. Simply connect your computer to the same network as the Mini-Connect and open the free AJA eMini-Setup software to discover your Mini-Connect on the network for further configuration.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack, or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year warranty. Please see the individual Product’s Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.
• Others TBD*
*NOTE: Future Software Release
• 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)
• Embedded web server for remote control via Mini-Connect
• Configuration and transport control via web interface
• Configuration and device control via web based UI
• Connect up to 4 ROI Mini-Converters for control via Ethernet
• Web based UI running Mini-Connect software
• 4.6" x 2.4" x 1.0" (109mm x 78mm x 25mm)
• Uses AJA power supply model DWP-U-R1, iincluded with purchase
• 100-240V, 50/60 Hz Universal Input
• +5 to 20V DC regulated, 8 watts max
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)