AJA Control Room Software Now in Public Beta
Cross-Platform Software for Ingest, Playback and Output, including VTR Control
September 13, 2013
Amsterdam, Netherlands, IBC Conference Stand 7.F11 —AJA Video Systems today announced a public beta of AJA Control Room, a unified cross-platform software for ingest, playback and output with AJA products across Mac and Windows. Offering an elegant UI, AJA Control Room supports AJA’s latest desktop I/O products, enabling capture, conversion, playback, VTR control and output. AJA Control Room is available at no cost for all currently shipping KONA cards, Io Express, Io XT and Io 4K.
Key features of AJA Control Room include:
- Capture, playback, and advanced output, for file-based and tape-based workflows
- Support for 4K/UltraHD and HD/SD on compatible AJA hardware
- Accurate RS-422 VTR control functionality
- Supports both uncompressed and high-quality compressed workflows
- Supports a wide range of file-types and codecs including QuickTime, Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, DVCProHD, GoPro CineForm, and DPX
- Available for the latest Mac OS X and Windows based systems
“AJA Control Room is a key tool for streamlining ingest, review, and mastering for our KONA and Io product families,” said Nick Rashby, President, AJA Video Systems. “Whether you’re using tape or files on a network, users now get the same smooth interface on Mac or Windows with our latest AJA desktop products.”
AJA Control Room is available now in public beta as a free download at www.aja.com/en/products/software.
About AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of high-quality and cost-effective digital video interface, conversion and desktop solutions supporting the professional broadcast and post-production markets. With headquarters in Grass Valley, California, AJA maintains an extensive sales channel of dealers and systems integrators around the world. For further information, please see our website www.aja.com.
All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.