The OG-1x9-SDI-DA is a state-of-the-art, openGear-compatible, 3G-SDI distribution amplifier. The incoming SD, HD or 3G signal is re-clocked and distributed to each of the 9 3G-SDI outputs, allowing the same signal to be sent to multiple destinations simultaneously.
$495 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
The 3G-SDI input is equalized and re- clocked with best-in-class cable length capability and input jitter tolerance. SDI rates of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb are supported. One SDI input and 9 SDI outputs are provided. A 10-BNC rear openGear connector module is included.
The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rackframe products.
The modular rear panel allows custom I/O connections per card (included with individual cards).
The optional redundant power supply provides a secondary power source in the event of a primary power failure.
A standard Ethernet connection allows the frame to be accessed via the Dashboard application for overall frame communication. Optional per-card Ethernet access can be installed in the frame for advanced communication with compatible openGear cards.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available at no extra charge to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of openGear installation, configuration or operation, AJA support will work with you to get up and running.
Also, openGear products are covered by AJA’s five year international warranty and advance replacement program. Replacement units, if needed, are shipped immediately and the previous unit can be shipped back to AJA once the issue has been resolved.
Information on the complete line of AJA Rackframes and cards are now available in the Mini-Matrix mobile app on iOS. AJA product are extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
• 100 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
• 1 x 3G-SDI BNC, SMPTE-259/292/424
• 9 x 3G-SDI BNC, SMPTE-259/292/424
• 5 outputs noninverting
(Belden 1694A coax)
• 270 Mbps, 350m
• 1.5 Gbps, 200m
• 3 Gbps, 120m
• 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select
• All other rates are passed through and not reclocked
• openGear standard form factor, front slot and rear card
• Two slots required for each card
• openGear frame compatible, 2.0 watts max per card
• Safe Operating Temperature Range: 0C to 40C (32F to 104F)
• Safe Storage Temperature Range (power OFF):-40C to 60C (-40F to 140F)
• Operating Relative Humidity :10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000m (<10,000ft)