The OG-1x9-SDI-DA is a state-of-the-art, openGear-compatible, 3G-SDI distribution amplifier. The incoming SD, HD or 3G signal is re-clocked and distributed to each of the 9 3G-SDI outputs, allowing the same signal to be sent to multiple destinations simultaneously.
$495 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rackframe products.
The 3G-SDI input is equalized and re- clocked with best-in-class cable length capability and input jitter tolerance. SDI rates of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb are supported. One SDI input and 9 SDI outputs are provided. A 10-BNC rear openGear connector module is included.
• 100 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
• 1 x 3G-SDI BNC, SMPTE-259/292/424
• 9 x 3G-SDI BNC, SMPTE-259/292/424
• 5 outputs noninverting
(Belden 1694A coax)
• 270 Mbps, 350m
• 1.5 Gbps, 200m
• 3 Gbps, 120m
• 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select
• All other rates are passed through and not reclocked
• openGear standard form factor, front slot and rear card
• Two slots required for each card
• openGear frame compatible, 2.0 watts max per card
• Safe Operating Temperature Range: 0C to 40C (32F to 104F)
• Safe Storage Temperature Range (power OFF):-40C to 60C (-40F to 140F)
• Operating Relative Humidity :10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000m (<10,000ft)