Bridging JPEG 2000 over IP to HDMI, the IPR-1G-HDMI is a VSF TR-01 (and other JPEG 2000 formats) to HDMI receiver suited for point of use applications including source monitoring, digital signage, and video walls. The IPR-1G-HDMI decodes VSF TR-01 JPEG 2000 streams then formats the data for output on a full size HDMI 1.4 interface. The audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and then embedded into the HDMI signal as well as output on an analog RCA audio interface.
$795 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
IPR-1G-HDMI extracts a JPEG 2000 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for display on HDMI devices. It's rugged, fanless, Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display scenarios, from studios to field.
• 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet media input
• Essence support: VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 MPEG-2 workflows
• Rugged, fanless, portable design
• Full size HDMI 1.4 video output
• Embedded and analog audio outputs
• Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
• Network (LAN) control and status
• Quick network setup with AJA eMini-Setup software
IPR-1G-HDMI provides two key ports for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables control of the Mini-Converter from Web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The USB 2.0 mini connector facilitates quick and simple firmware updates.
• 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet control input
• HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
• Web and REST clients supported
• 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B connector
• AJA eMini-Setup software setup of network parameters
IPT-1G-HDMI partners with AJA IPR Mini-Converter receivers and KONA IP for use in desktop workstations for reach throughout a facility or organization, local or remote.
IPT-1G-HDMI partners with AJA IPR Mini-Converter receivers and KONA IP for use in desktop workstations and simple expansion to other devices, displays and more over IP.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
All AJA Mini-Converters are covered by a five year warranty and AJA's advanced replacement policy. If a replacement is necessary, AJA will ship a new unit immediately without the need to send the original unit back first, ensuring you are up and running again as quickly as possible.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 C (32 to 104 F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 C (-40 to 140 F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)