The HD5DA is a miniature, low cost, 1x4 HD-SDI/SDI distribution amplifier/repeater. Featuring four separately buffered HD-SDI/SDI outputs, the HD5DA provides automatic input cable equalization to 100 meters and automatically adapts to 143, 177, 270, 360 Mb, and 1.5 Gb.
$195 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
All AJA Mini-Converters are covered by a five year warranty and AJA's advanced replacement policy. If a replacement is necessary, AJA will ship a new unit immediately without the need to send the original unit back first, ensuring you are up and running again as quickly as possible.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
• 1.5 Gb, 143, 177, 270, 360 Mb, Auto Select
• 1 HD-SDI, SDI (SMPTE 292/296), 1 x BNC
• 4 HD-SDI, SDI, 4 x BNC
• >15dB - 270 Mhz (Input and Output)
• 5.8" x 2.4" x 1.0" (131mm x 61mm x 25mm)
• 5VDC Regulated, 2.5 watts, power supply required, included with purchase
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)