- Where to buy
The GEN10 is a cost effective and flexible SD/HD/AES sync generator. The GEN10 features 7 outputs including 2 groups of independently controlled SD/HD sync outputs and 1 AES-11 output. The SD outputs can be switched between Color Black or Color Bars. HD tri-level sync can be switched between 19 different HD formats including all that are in use today. The AES-11 output can be switched between SILENCE and TONE. All outputs are in sync with each-other and are sourced from an accurate master time base.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
All AJA Mini-Converters are covered by a 5 year warranty and AJA's advanced replacement policy. If a replacement is necessary, AJA will ship a new unit immediately without the need to send the original unit back first, ensuring you are up and running again as quickly as possible.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
• 1080i 50, 59.94, 60
• 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• 720p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
• 625i, 525i
• Color Black, 75% Color Bars
• AES-11, 48 kHz, silent or 1 KHz tone (-20 or -18 dBFS)
• 3 ppm
• External dipswitch
• 5.8" x 3.1" x 1.0" (147mm x 79mm x 25mm)
• +5-18VDC, 2 watts, power supply required, included with purchase
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)