The D10CE SDI to Analog Video Converter provides excellent quality 10-bit conversion of SDI to both component and composite video formats simultaneously. The component outputs are user configurable to YPbPr, (SMPTE, EBU-N10), Betacam, or RGB (or composite YC). The composite output is user configurable to composite video or sync. The component and composite outputs are completely independent including optimum chroma filtering for each and independent pedestal configuration. The D10CE also features an exclusive PLL jitter filter/memory to reduce the effects of SDI jitter on the output analog video. This feature, along with the precision 4x oversampled D/A filters, provides the highest quality analog outputs including very low phase noise in composite outputs. The D10CE also provides two re-clocked, loop-thru SDI outputs. All functions are user configurable via dipswitches.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year international warranty.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
• SDI (SMPTE 259M)
• Simultaneous Component and Composite Output
• YPbPr - SMPTE, EBU-N10, Betacam, RGB, NTSC, PAL
• YC (S-Video), 3 x BNC
• NTSC/PAL or Sync, 1 x BNC
• Reclocked, loop through SDI, 2 x BNC
• 10-bit, 4 x Oversampling
• Clock jitter filtering to 2.5 Hz
• Y +/- .15dB to 5.5 mHz
• C +/- .15dB to 2.5 mHz (Component)
• C +/- .15dB to 1.3 mHz (Composite)
• Less Than .5% K Factor (2T)
• External Dipswitch
• Video Format
• Narrow/Wide Blanking
• Audio Group 1 - 4
• Digital Noise Reduction
• 5.8" x 3.1" x 1.0" (147mm x 79mm x 25mm)
• 5VDC Regulated, 4 Watts, power supply required, included with purchase
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)