The C10DA is a 1x6 Analog Distribution Amplifier with support for NTSC and PAL offering the ability to distribute multiple copies of the incoming signal or extend content of composite video with gain adjustment to compensate for long cable runs where needed.
The C10DA can also be used to DA Tri-Level sync in an HD facility when a sync signal is fed externally into the Video Input.
$175 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year international warranty.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
• Bi-level Reference
• Tri-level Reference
• 1 Analog, Differential, 1 x BNC
• 6 Analog, 6 x BNC
• 75 Ohms or nonterminated
• 0 – 6 MHz +/- 0.1dB
• -3dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0dB, +1dB, +2dB, or +3dB, +/- 0.3dB
• 0.15%, not load dependent
• 0.1 degree, not load dependent
• < 0.1%
• < 0.1dB 1 to 6 loads
• > 35dB to 6 MHz all inputs and outputs
• External Dipswitch
• 5.8" x 3.1" x 1.0" (147mm x 79mm x 25mm)
• 0.8 lb (0.3 kg)
• 5VDC Regulated, 2 Watts, power supply required, included with purchase
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)