The ADA4 is a 4-channel converter that can be configured as a 4-channel A/D, a 4-channel D/A, 2-channel A/D and 2-channel D/A, or an AES synchronizer.
$390 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
The included breakout cable provides the audio connections for ADA4, allowing 8 channels of AES audio input and output while keeping the overall size of the Mini-Converter compact and portable.
ADA4 accepts an AES11, wordclock or video sync/color black reference input for synchronization. Reference input and synchronization are automatic with a passive looping reference as well as a separate AES sync output.
Easy-to-access DIP switches allow the audio levels on ADA4 to be configured quickly and clearly while in the midst of a production.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year international warranty.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
• Balanced, XLR, one channel per XLR connector
• Balanced 110 ohm, XLR, two channels per XLR connector
• +24dBu (SMPTE RP155), +18dBu (EBU R68), +15dBu (Germany), +10dBV (consumer +12.2 dBu)
• 24-bit, 48/96 KHz
• Channel 1/2: A/D, D/A
• Channel 3/4: A/D, D/A
• Audio Level 1
• Audio Level 2
• 75 Ohm, unterminated, HD/SD Sync, AES-11, or Wordclock (48/96 KHz)
5.8" x 3.1" x 1.0" (147mm x 79mm x 25mm)
+5-18VDC, 3 watts. power supply required, included with purchase
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)