AJA Announces Up To 35% Price Reductions for Top-Selling HD Mini-Converters
September 7, 2012
Amsterdam, Netherlands, IBC Conference Stand 7.F11 - AJA Video Systems today announced new price reductions for over a dozen of its leading HD Mini-Converters, thereby making a range of its compact, high-quality, standalone conversion solutions even more accessible for production professionals. Built with the highest standards in reliability, all Mini-Converters are backed by AJA's world-class support network and five year international warranty.
"AJA's goal has always been to provide best-in-class solutions to our customers, and by introducing this price reduction we are offering high-quality products at a truly ideal price point," said Nick Rashby, President, AJA Video Systems. "Our Mini-Converter line is designed and priced so that professionals will never have to compromise on their optimal production or post-production workflow."
Updated US MSRP retail pricing for select Mini-Converters includes:
• 3GDA 1x6 3G/HD/SD Reclocking distribution amplifier: $395
• 3GM 3G/1.5G HD-SDI multiplexer: $795
• GEN10 HD/SD Sync Generator10 Blackburst and Tri-level Sync generator: $345
• HA5 HDMI to HD-SDI/SDI video and audio converter: $345
• HD10AMA HD/SD 4-channel analog audio embedder/disembedder: $795
• HD10AM HD/SD 8-channel AES embedder/disembedder: $795
• HD10AVA SD/HD analog composite or component video and 4-channel analog audio to SD/HD-SDI with embedded audio: $695
• HD10C2 HD-SDI and SDI digital-to-analog converter, 10-bit: $595
• HD10CEA SDI/HD-SDI to analog audio/video: $695
• HD10DA HD/SD (dual-rate) re-clocking 1x6 serial digital DA: $345
• HD5DA HD-SDI/SDI serial digital distribution amplifier: $195
• HI5-3G 3G/Dual Link/HD-SD-SDI to HDMI video and audio converter: $595
• HI5 HD-SDI/SDI to HDMI video and audio converter: $345
For a complete list of features and technical specifications for each Mini-Converter, please visit:
About AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of high-quality and cost-effective digital video interface, conversion, acquisition, and desktop solutions supporting the professional broadcast and post- production markets. With headquarters in Grass Valley, California, AJA maintains an extensive sales channel of dealers and systems integrators around the world. For further information, please see our website www.aja.com.
All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.