AJA Ships IPR‑10G2‑HDMI and IPR‑10G2‑SDI
SMPTE ST 2110 Mini‑Converters
February 26, 2019
Grass Valley, CA (February 26, 2019) — AJA Video Systems is now shipping two new SMPTE ST 2110 IP video Mini-Converters. The IPR-10G2-HDMI and IPR-10G2-SDI are compact, quiet and powerful video and audio receivers that are capable of bridging 10-bit HD IP video signals to HDMI and SDI. Both models are equipped with dual 10 GigE SFP+ cages for hitless switching, providing redundancy protection in critical distribution and monitoring applications.
IPR-10G2-HDMI supports monitoring of SMPTE ST 2110 signals via HDMI up to HD 60p and includes a full size HDMI 1.4b video output with up to 8-channels of embedded audio. IPR-10G2-SDI provides SMPTE ST 2110 monitoring up to HD 60p via dual mirrored 3G-SDI outputs, with up to 16-channels of embedded audio. Both models are ideal for seamless integration into green-field SMPTE ST 2110 facilities, or existing baseband environments including master control, trucks or edit suites.
Additional IPR-10G2-HDMI and IPR-10G2-SDI feature highlights include:
- Rugged, compact, fanless design
- NMOS for Discovery, Registration and Control (IS-04 v1.2 & IS-05 v1.0)
- Ember+ or AJA REST API for Control
- Two 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN, with status light
- One 1 GigE RJ45 socket for control LAN, with status light, for simple setup and configuration via web-browser
- One mini-USB port for an alternative fast and simple network setup with AJA’s free eMini-Setup software
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- IPR-10G2-HDMI supports up to 1920x1080 60p, YCbCr 4:2:2, or RGB 4:4:4
- IPR-10G2-SDI supports up to 1920x1080 60p, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Two RCA analog audio outputs
- Five year warranty and support
Pricing and Availability
IPR-10G2-HDMI and IPR-10G2-SDI are now available through AJA’s worldwide reseller network for $1295 US MSRP each. For more information, visit: www.aja.com/category/mini-converters.
About AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of video interface technologies, converters, digital video recording solutions and professional cameras, bringing high quality, cost effective products to the professional broadcast, video and postproduction markets. AJA products are designed and manufactured at our facilities in Grass Valley, California, and sold through an extensive sales channel of resellers and systems integrators around the world. For further information, please see our website at www.aja.com.
Raz Public Relations, LLC