AJA Ships Video Over IP to HDMI Bridge
New IPR-1G-HDMI IP Video and Audio to HDMI Converter Available Now
February 8, 2017
Grass Valley, CA (February 8th, 2016) — AJA Video Systems today released IPR-1G-HDMI, a new Mini-Converter designed to convert JPEG 2000 IP video and audio streams to HDMI.
IPR-1G-HDMI converts VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 over MPEG2-TS formats for output on a full size HDMI 1.4 interface. The rugged, fanless Mini-Converter supports a range of HD and SD formats, and is designed for several point of use applications – including source monitoring, digital signage and video walls.
- Conversion of VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 over MPEG2-TS formats to HDMI
- 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet media input
- 2x RCA analog audio outputs
- Rugged, fanless, portable design
- Full size HDMI 1.4 video output
- Embedded and analog audio outputs
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Media (LAN) connection for essence and control
- Network (LAN) control and status to separate essence from control if needed
- Quick network setup with AJA eMini-Setup software
Pricing and Availability
IPR-1G-HDMI is available now for a US MSRP of $795. For more information, please visit:
About AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of video interface technologies, converters, digital video recording solutions and professional cameras, bringing high quality, cost effective products to the professional broadcast, video and postproduction markets. AJA products are designed and manufactured at our facilities in Grass Valley, California, and sold through an extensive sales channel of resellers and systems integrators around the world. For further information, please see our website at www.aja.com.
Raz Public Relations, LLC