- Extensive hands-on experience HTTP, AJAX, JSON, REST, C++ and server-side processing.
- Understanding of cross-site scripting (XSS) and other client-side vulnerabilities.
- Extensive experience in cross-browser development techniques, strategies and debugging.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Separation Of Concerns and general software engineering best practices.
- Experience working with: Unix/Linux, Source Control tools, MVC Frameworks and bug tracking tools.
- Solid foundation in user interface design and interaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with video formats and signaling
- Experience with video test equipment: Waveform monitors, signal generators, and oscilloscopes.
- Inter-process communication, and multi processing applications.
- Experience with STL and STL extender libraries such as Boost.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/ related subject matter or equivalent work experience.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org