The HD10A-Plus is a miniature, high-quality, 10-bit analog to digital converter for HD workflows. The HD10A-Plus can add an HD or SD SDI output to cameras, VTRs, or other analog-only equipment, even computers with HD RGB graphics. The HD10A-Plus accepts HD YPbPr or RGB analog and outputs three duplicate SDI signals. Works in 1080i, 1035i, 1080psf, and 720p with internal or external sync (tri-level). The HD10A-Plus also includes SD mode support for PAL and NTSC needs.
$695 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
HD10A-Plus builds on AJA’s successful HD10A Analog to Digital Mini-Converter with new components that allow the same level of performance and capability users have come to expect from AJA, but at a lower price point. End-to-end 10-bit processing ensures the highest quality conversion and output.
HD10A-Plus accepts a wide variety of analog input signals from component analog HD cameras and VTRs to computer RGB signals. Breathe new life into older analog equipment by converting the analog outputs to digital for integration into modern workflows.
HD10A-Plus can be completely configured using external DIP switches for fast and easy configuration in the field, within mobile and AV setups or behind a rack in your facility.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
All AJA Mini-Converters are covered by a five year warranty and AJA's advanced replacement policy. If a replacement is necessary, AJA will ship a new unit immediately without the need to send the original unit back first, ensuring you are up and running again as quickly as possible.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
• (HD) 1080i 50, 59.94, 60
• (HD) 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25
• (HD) 720p 50, 59.94, 60
• (SD) 625i
• (SD) 525i
• HD component YPbPr, RGB (SMPTE-274), 1 x BNC
• SD component (Betacam,EBU-N10)/composite/YC (S-Video), 1 x BNC
• External sync, 1 x BNC
• HD/SD-SDI, SMPTE-259/292/296M 3 x BNC
• Y +0, -.5 dB to 30 mHz
• C +/- .25 dB to 15 mHz
• External Dipswitch
• Component/Composite (SD Only)
• S-Video (off/on) (SD Only)
• Pedestal Present (on/off) (SD Only)
• Format (YPbPr/RGB)
• NTSC-J (off/on) (SD Only)
• SYNC (INT/EXT)
• 5.8” × 3.1” x 1.0” (147mm x 79mm x 25mm)
• +5-20 VDC, 4 watts
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)