The D10C2 SDI to Analog Video Converter provides excellent quality 10-bit conversion of SDI to analog component or composite video at a low cost. In the Component mode, the D10C2 outputs are user configurable to YPbPr (SMPTE, EBU-N10), Betacam, or RGB. In the Composite mode, the D10C2 provides 2 composite outputs and a YC (S-Video) output. The D10C2 also provides two re-clocked, loop-thru SDI outputs and a composite sync output (Component mode). All functions are user configurable via dip-switches.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
All AJA Mini-Converters are covered by a five year warranty and AJA's advanced replacement policy. If a replacement is necessary, AJA will ship a new unit immediately without the need to send the original unit back first, ensuring you are up and running again as quickly as possible.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
• SDI, SMPTE 259M, 1 x BNC
• For Component Input Only (270 Mb)
• YPbPr - SMPTE, EBU-N10, Betcam
• RGB, 3 x BNC
• Sync, 1 x BNC
• For Composite Input Only (142/177 Mb)
• NTSC/PAL 1 x BNC
• YC (S-Video), 2 x BNC
• Reclocked loop through SDI, 2 x BNC
• 10-bit, 4 x oversampling
• Y +/- .15dB to 5.5 mHz
• C +/- .15dB to 2.5 mHz (Component)
• C +/- .15dB to 1.3 mHz (Composite)
• Less Than .5% K Factor (2T)
• 5.8" x 3.1" x 1.0" (147mm x 79mm x 25mm)
• 5VDC Regulated, 4 Watts, power supply required, included with purchase
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)