The D10AD provides excellent quality 10-bit conversion of component or composite analog video to SDI. The D10AD accepts YPbPr (SMPTE, EBU-N10), Betacam, or RGB component inputs and NTSC/PAL or YC (S-Video) composite inputs. The D10AD features a 3 Line Adaptive Comb Filter for high quality decoding of composite sources. The comb filter can be switched to 2 line or notch modes for minimum delay requirements. NTSC/PAL configuration is automatic. Video format, AGC, and pedestal are all user configurable via dipswitches.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year international warranty.
• YPbPr (SMPTE, EBU-N10), Betacam, RGB, NTSC, PAL, YC (S-Video) 3 x BNC
• SDI (SMPTE 259M) 4 x BNC
• 10-bits, 2 x Oversampling
• Y +/- .15dB to 5.5 Mhz
• C +/- .15dB to 2.5 Mhz
• Less than .5% K Factor (2T)
• External Dipswitch
• Input Video Format
• Pedestal Present/Not Present
• AGC On/Off
• 5.8" x 3.1" x 1.0" (147mm x 79mm x 25mm)
• 5VDC Regulated, 4 Watts, power supply required, included with purchase
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)