The HD10CEA converts SD/HD-SDI video with embedded audio to analog video and 4-channel balanced analog audio. SD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr (Betacam or SMPTE/EBU-N10), RGB, composite or YC (S-Video). HD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr or RGB. Analog audio outputs are balanced. The 4 audio channels can be selected from group 1-4. Audio and video output connections are available on a 25 pin "D" subminiature connector (breakout cable supplied). All video/audio configuration is done by external dipswitch selection. This versatile, low-cost, miniature monitoring solution also outputs two loop-thru SDI/HD-SDI outputs.
$695 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year international warranty. Please see the individual Product’s Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.
• SD/HD-SDI w/embedded audio, 1 x BNC
• SD Video: YPbPr - SMPTE, EBU-N10, Betacam, RGB, NTSC, PAL, YC (S-Video)
• HD Video: YPbPr, RGB
• Audio: 4-Channel balanced
• Video/Audio outputs on 25 pin D connector
• 2 SD/HD-SDI equalized loop through, 2 x BNC
• External dipswitch
• Video format
• H/V Blanking
• Audio Group 1 - 4
• Audio Level (adjustable via switch selection)
• +24, +18, +15, +12 dBu, full scale digital
• 5.8" x 3.1" x 1.0" (147mm x 79mm x 25mm)
• +5-18VDC, regulated, 4 watts, power supply required, included with purchase
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)