The HA5 converts HDMI to SDI or HD-SDI. Up to eight channels of HDMI audio are embedded into the SD/HD-SDI output allowing a convenient single cable audio/video connection. The HA5 provides two SD/HD-SDI outputs and supports long HDMI cables on the input. The HA5 is useful for connecting HDMI cameras to SD/HD-SDI equipment.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack, or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year warranty. Please see the individual Product’s Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.
• (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• (HD) 1080i 50, 59.94, 60
• (HD) 720p 50, 59.94, 60
• (SD) 625i, 525i
• HDMI with embedded audio
• SMPTE-259/292/296 SDI/HD-SDI, 2 x BNC
• 4.6" x 2.4" x 1" (117mm x 61mm x 25mm)
• +5VDC Regulated, 4 watts, power supply required (included with purchase)
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)