The latest press releases on the most exciting product releases and top news stories from AJA.
Stop by regularly to see what AJA is up to around the world and join us when possible!
Our users are putting AJA solutions to work in exciting and innovative ways.
Subscribe to our RSS feed or monitor this page for all news on product releases, updates and more.
Download the latest firmware, software, manuals and more to keep current with the latest releases from AJA.
AJA is dedicated to ensuring your success with our products. Technical Support is available free of charge and our team will work with you to help answer questions or resolve any issues.
If you have an AJA product, please register on this page. Having your registration on file helps us provide quality Technical Support and communication.
Third-party support information and downloads.
Learn more about AJA’s history and leadership in the video and broadcast space.
Join the team at AJA
Images and logos for all products suitable for print and more.
- 4K (Quadrant or Sample Interleave)
- (4K) 4096 x 2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48 A/B, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B
- (UltraHD) 3840 x 2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48 A/B, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B
- 2K (Cropped to 1920 before encoder)
- (2K) 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48 A/B, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B, 60 A/B
- (2K) 2048 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B, 60 A/B
- (HD) 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- (HD) 1080i 50, 59.94, 60
- (HD) 720p 50, 59.94, 60
- (SD) 625i 50
- (SD) 525i 59.94
Note: These formats are recognized by the SDI inputs of Corvid HEVC
In addition to the Video Formats, these formats are supported for file-based encoding but are not recognized as SDI inputs
- (HD) 720p 24, 25, 29.97
- (SD) 625p 50
- (SD) 525i 60
- (SD) 525p 59.94, 60
Video Input Digital
Audio Input Digital
- 16-Channel 24-bit SDI embedded, 48 kHz synchronous
- HEVC Profile
- HEVC Tier
- HEVC Level
- Bitrate 4K Format
- Bit Depth
- Chroma Sampling
Bit Rate Control
Size (w x d x h)
- 0.88" x 7.5" x 5.0" (22.36 x 190.50 x 127.00 mm)
- Requires either PCIe bus power via graphics slot or ATX 6-pin from computer power supply
- Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 C (32 to 104 F)
- Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 70 C (-40 to 158 F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
- Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)