The 3GM is versatile and economical tool for interconnecting dual link 1.5G SMPTE372M and 3G SMPTE425M. 3GM either for dual 1.5G to 3G or 3G to dual 1.5G conversion. Additionally, 3GM's 3G HD-SDI output is configurable for SMPTE425M type A or B. The 3GM can even convert 3G from/to type A or B. 3GM also provides a monitor output which is a single link SMPTE292M 1.5G HD-SDI. The 3GM is also compatible with SMPTE259M 270Mb SDI.
$495 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year warranty. Please see the individual Product’s Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.
• 3 Gb, 1.5 Gb, 270 Mb Auto Select
• 2 HD-SDI, SDI (SMPTE 259/292/296/424), 2 x BNC
• 3 Gb, 120m
• 1.5 Gb, 200m
• 270 Mb, 350m
• >15db, 270 Mb - 3 Gb
• 4.6" x 2.4" x 1.0" (117mm x 61mm x 25mm)
• +5VDC Regulated, 6 Watts, power supply required, included with purchase
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)