Bridging from SDI Video and Audio to TR-01 Compliant JPEG 2000 over IP, the IPT-1G-SDI is a 3G-SDI to VSF TR-01 (and other JPEG 2000 formats) converter suited for video ingest from SDI based cameras, routers and digital recorders and players and distribution across an IP network for feeding to IPR-1G-SDI, IPR-1G-HDMI or KONA IP receivers.
$995 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
• 1 x 3G-SDI BNC input with 4:2:2 10-bits/pixel
• 1 x 3G-SDI BNC loop through out with 4:2:2 10-bits/pixel
• Essence support: VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 MPEG-2 workflows
• Rugged, fanless design
• Audio input via embedded 3G-SDI or analog RCA (selectable)
• Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
• Network (LAN) control and status
• Quick network setup with AJA eMini-Setup software
IPT-1G-SDI provides two key ports for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The USB 2.0 mini connector facilitates quick and simple firmware updates.
• 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet control input
• HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
• Web and REST clients supported
• 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B connector
• AJA eMini-Setup software setup of network parameters
IPT-1G-SDI partners with AJA IPR Mini-Converter receivers and KONA IP for use in desktop workstations for reach throughout a facility or organization, local or remote.
IPT-1G-SDI partners with AJA IPR Mini-Converter receivers and KONA IP for use in desktop workstations and simple expansion to other devices, displays and more over IP.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year international warranty. Please see the individual Product’s Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.