Get 10-bit SD, HD and 2K output from any
Thunderbolt™ enabled Mac or PC.
$295 US MSRP*
* Pricing is for US only. International pricing will vary.
AJA's T-TAP® provides video professionals with an inexpensive, extremely compact device that utilizes the power of Thunderbolt™ to deliver high-quality 10-bit SD, HD and 2K video and embedded audio output from any compatible Mac or PC.
Simple to setup and use, T-TAP connects to your Mac or PC via the blazing-fast Thunderbolt™ connection which provides the bandwidth necessary for full broadcast-quality video and audio output.
Because T-TAP is powered via the Thunderbolt™ connection, there's no need for an additional power supply, minimizing cabling and maximizing portability.
Smaller than a deck of playing cards, T-TAP offers broadcast-quality performance you can fit in the palm of your hand.
With full 3D support, T-TAP can output directly from the HDMI output to 3D HDMI monitors for stereoscopic review, without the need for any additional hardware.
T-TAP features HD/SD SDI and HDMI outputs. The SDI output can be used to feed professional monitors or recording gear, while the HDMI output is able to feed directly into consumer HDMI monitors. Both HDMI and SDI are active at all times, so you can simultaneously work with professional and consumer gear.
It may be compact, but T-TAP doesn't compromise on professional audio functionality. Full 8-channel embedded audio allows for multi-channel playback such as 5.1 - or even 7.1 mixes.
AJA hardware is supported by an extensive list of professional software for editing, visual effects, graphics and more allowing the same AJA device to be used by many different applications on the same system. In addition, AJA provides several free applications that enable you to utilize the power of your AJA hardware even without having to run a particular software package. This allows you to create unique workflows without tying up valuable resources unnecessarily.
• (2K) 2048 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25 (4:2:2)
• (2K) 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25 (4:2:2)
• (HD) 1080i 25, 29.97, 30
• (HD) 1080PsF 23.98, 24
• (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• (HD) 720p 50, 59.94, 60
• (SD) 625i 25
• (SD) 525i 29.97
• HD/SD-SDI, SMPTE-259/292/296
• Single Link 4:2:2 (1 x 3G BNC)
• HDMI v1.3 30 bits/pixel, RGB or YUV, 2.25 Gbps, SD, HD
• 8-Channel, 24-bit SMPTE-259 SDI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
• 8-Channel, 24-bit HDMI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
• 2.95" x 0.7" x 2.28" (75mm x 18mm x 58mm)
• 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
• 5V Thunderbolt bus powered; 6.5W max
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)