AJA Releases IPR-1G-SDI Mini-Converter for IP Workflows
March 21, 2017
Grass Valley, CA (March 21, 2017) —AJA Video Systems today announced that its new IPR-1G-SDI Mini-Converter is now available. IPR-1G-SDI extracts a JPEG 2000 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for display on SDI devices.
A rugged, fanless VSF TR-01 (and other JPEG 2000 over MPEG-2 TS formats) to 3G-SDI Mini-Converter, IPR-1G-SDI is suited for point of use applications including monitoring, digital signage, video walls and beyond. IPR-1G-SDI decodes VSF TR-01 streams then formats the data for 3G-SDI output. Audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronized and embedded into the SDI stream as well as output on an analog RCA stereo interface.
- 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet media input
- Essence support: VSF TR-01 and other JPEG 2000 MPEG-2 TS workflows
- Rugged, fanless, and compact design
- 2x 3G-SDI BNC outputs with 4:2:2 10-bits/pixel
- Embedded and analog audio outputs
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Network (LAN) control and status
- Quick network setup with AJA eMini-Setup software
Pricing and Availability
IPR-1G-SDI is available now for a US MSRP of $795. For more information, please visit: https://www.aja.com/products/mini-converters/ipr-1g-sdi.
About AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of video interface technologies, converters, digital video recording solutions and professional cameras, bringing high quality, cost effective products to the professional broadcast, video and postproduction markets. AJA products are designed and manufactured at our facilities in Grass Valley, California, and sold through an extensive sales channel of resellers and systems integrators around the world. For further information, please see our website at www.aja.com.
Raz Public Relations, LLC