Under general supervision, performs maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities, equipment, grounds, and janitorial duties.
- Oversees installation, inspections, repairs, trouble shooting, and daily building maintenance and repairs.
- Work with outside vendors for any building repairs that are beyond our internal capacities as directed by management.
- Snow and ice removal and/or prevention, with a flexible schedule during inclement weather.
- Monitor buildings to ensure a neat and clean presentation and environment.
- Assist with maintaining company cars, including cleaning and ensuring timely servicing.
- Assemble and install new furniture or equipment; troubleshoot and maintain existing fixtures.
- Assist in moving materials, furniture, or equipment within or between buildings and off-site storage.
- Assist in monitoring, repairing, and maintaining a safe working environment to comply with environmental, health and safety policies.
- Report and repair emergency maintenance problems and/or environment hazards immediately.
- Perform janitorial duties as assigned daily.
- Ensure security of buildings during and after completed jobs and report any security violations to management.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Effectively use a variety of cleaning equipment, hand and power tools.
- Follow oral and/or written instructions.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work assignments.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality and accuracy and special attention work safety procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior maintenance experience required.
- Valid driver’s license.
Email resumes to: email@example.com