Required Skills and Background:
- Using graphic design software produces graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, packaging and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as websites, apps, online and offline visual identity systems.
- Creates graphic assets to support content to create a visually appealing final product.
- Creates new design and improves existing designs for more effective presentation of products, including re-sizing ads and re-touching photography.
- Creates and updates custom HTML email blasts.
- Assists in creating press-ready files.
- Makes minor updates to the website when needed.
- Generates and manipulates graphic images, animations, text, and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
- Assists in the organization of graphic assets and other production materials (This should encompass the tracking and organization of our translated brochures and ad materials).
- Assist in the organization of graphic assets and other production materials.
- AA Degree in Design preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years experience in similar position.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated detail-orientation and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of HTML.
- Ability and understanding of how to prepare print files for press.
- Proficient in creating animated GIF files and optimizing art for web banner ads.
- Knowledge of implementing and utilizing UTM tracking codes.
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy. Exhibit a professional, business like appearance and demeanor.
- Willingness to adhere to company policies and support management decisions and goals in a positive and professional manner.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org