Applies hardware engineering principles and analysis to the design, development, and implementation for professional digital video products and systems. Consults with engineering teams on complex problems and may direct the work of less experienced engineers. Coordinates work of project team.
- Provide analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware for new products. Develop test strategies, devices, and systems.
- Perform stress and performance tests on a variety of electronic hardware including circuit boards, processors and wiring.
- Coordinate work of project teams.
- Provide technical support to project team members.
- Use extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of engineering tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- Contribute to the development of project goals, schedules, and resource planning.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of the hardware engineering field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to apply new technology independently.
- Ability to design multiple subsystem architecture.
- Ability to plan small projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems involving multiple sub systems.
- Acknowledged technical expert on product.
- Demonstrated understanding of related products' architecture.
- Understands competitive products.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and direct less experienced engineers.
- Ability to solve problems requiring originality and ingenuity using knowledge gained while specializing in field.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines that may extend work hours.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires MSEE/CS combined with 8+ years of related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 10+ years related experience.
Email resumes to: email@example.com