Required Skills and Background:
- Ability to perform preliminary pre-burn-in test on incoming assemblies.
- Ability to perform post burn in test and alignment.
- Experience with troubleshooting and repairing failed assemblies.
- Ability to evaluate product for Quality Control standards.
- Experience in diagnosing failures of returned products.
- Ability to assist other high level technicians with complex high level technical issues and support lower level technicians with technical knowledge.
- Experience performing tests on prototype boards.
- Ability to accurately record and track material.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least two (2) years post-secondary education in electronics or related equivalent experience.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a position with similar responsibility for trouble shooting and diagnosing component level issues on complex products in the video or electronics industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of database and MS Office applications.
- Ability to use standard electronics test equipment.
- Ability to perform standard surface mount soldering for repairing failed assemblies.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
- Willingness to adhere to company policies and support management decision and goals in a positive, professional manner.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org