Applies hardware engineering principles and analysis to the design, development and implementation of professional digital video products and systems.
- Provide analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware for products.
- Develop test strategies, devices, and systems.
- Perform stress and performance tests on a variety of electronic hardware including circuit boards, processors and wiring.
- Define product level test and simulation strategies.
- Provide technical support to project team members.
- Generally leads a group of hardware engineers.
- Design, plan, and coordinate work teams.
- Use extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Evaluate and recommend tools.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding and experience with a variety of hardware engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Able to support and drive activities of other technical staff.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Comfortable in making independent decisions for solutions of complex problems.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines that may extend work hours.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires MSEE combined with 6+ years of related experience, or BSEE combined with 8+ yrs related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Email resumes to: email@example.com