Design, develop, and verify FPGA and board designs for AJA PC-cards and AJA embedded systems.
Design responsibilities include design of complex, multi-million gate FPGAs (Xilinx and Altera); logic simulation; static timing analysis and floor planning.
- Strong Verilog background.
- Experience with industry standard simulators
- Extensive FPGA Synthesis background
- Background in high speed digital board design
- 5 -10 years of experience with a Bachelors or Masters Degree in related field
Desirable skills and experience:
- Design Experience with standard interfaces such as: PCIe, HDMI, DDR2/3, DVI, FireWire
- Broadcast Video knowledge
- Understanding of SMPTE standards
- Background in the design video interfaces: SDI/HDSDI, Component, Composite
- Hardware, firmware and software integration
- Understanding of Professional and Consumer Audio standards
Email resumes to: email@example.com