Under general supervision test and repair AJA product in preparation for final quality control, testing, and shipping.
Required Skills and Background:
- Using test equipment, perform post-burn-in test and alignment.
- Program components and assemblies.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and repair failed assemblies.
- Perform preliminary pre-burn-in test on incoming assemblies.
- Accurately record and track required materials.
- Meet daily production goals for quantity and quality.
- Practice proper safety procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of post-secondary education in electronics or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 2 years experience in the electronics industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of database and MS Office applications.
- Ability to use standard electronics test equipment.
- Ability to perform standard surface mount soldering for repairing failed assemblies.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
Email resumes to: email@example.com