Applies hardware engineering principles and analysis to the design, development and implementation of professional digital video products and systems under the general supervision of a lead engineer or manager.
- Working under general supervision of a lead engineer or manager, provide analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware for AJA products.
- Develop test strategies, devices, and systems.
- Perform stress and performance tests on a variety of electronic hardware including circuit boards, processors and wiring.
- Perform a variety of hardware engineering tasks.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated proficiency of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular hardware engineering field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Strong complex problem solving skills.
- Must have demonstrated level of creativity and able to make independent decisions.
- Able to take constructive input from a lead engineer or manager to increase skills.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines that may extend work hours.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires MSEE combined with 2+ years of related experience, or BSEE combined with 4+ years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org