Under general supervision, performs janitorial and some general maintenance duties as needed.
- Monitor building to ensure a neat and clean presentation and environment.
- Perform various cleaning and maintenance activities to include sweeping and mopping all tile surfaces, and vacuum carpeted areas.
- Ensure cleaning supplies are stored in appropriate areas.
- Clean rest rooms to include disinfecting toilets, sinks and floors, and restocking rest room supplies as needed.
- Remove trash and dispose of in designated areas.
- Maintain all equipment to include vacuum cleaners, trash cans, mop buckets and cleaning supplies.
- Ensure security of building during and after completed jobs and reports any security violations to management.
- Report any building maintenance issues or needed repairs to management.
- Report any emergency maintenance problems, environment hazards, or other safety issues immediately to management.
- Snow and ice removal and/or prevention.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Effectively use a variety of cleaning equipment, hand and power tools.
- Follow oral and/or written instructions.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work assignments.
- Exhibit a professional, business-like appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior maintenance experience required.
Email resumes to: email@example.com